National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) offers accreditation programme for Indian hospitals and healthcare providers. NABH has released a new batch of entry-level standards for accreditation of smaller hospitals.
Apart from pre accreditation entry level of healthcare organisations, NABH is entrusted with quality promotion initiatives, awareness activities, education and training for quality and patient safety and recognition of healthcare quality.
Online NABH Training Course with Certification
The online course for NABH Training for Pre Accreditation Entry Level for Hospital designed the knowledge and insights that can prove critical in achieving NABH accreditation for your healthcare organization in India. It also provide knowledge on how to plan and prepare for the required pre-accreditation entry level NABH documents and implement the system in hospitals in India. The NABH training online course offers practical guidelines and tips to overcome accreditation challenges that face hospitals.
The NABH training online course covers overview of NABH awareness, pre-accreditation entry level requirements, NABH documents as well as steps for implementation of pre-accreditation entry level standard for hospital.
Advantages of Learning NABH Accreditation with Online Course
- All the contents of presentations, hand-outs and exams are well categorized in four sessions.
- All topics like NABH awareness, accreditation requirements, documentation, and system implementation are covered with audio-visual presentation.
- Pictures and graphics are drafted in presentation to understand each topic more effectively.
- It contains session exams and final exam to evaluate your knowledge.
- Allow to download Handouts in pdf format and Print as many copies as required.
- It will save 60% time and cost as compare to attend classroom training.
- It can be attend anywhere, anytime with PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile.