Hospitalaccreditation.in, providing NABH consultancy and documentation services in India, has announced that introduced Ready-to-use NABH Documents package for Accreditation for AYUSH Centre.
NABH documentation kit by hospitalaccreditation.in contains sample documents required for NABH hospital accreditation as per accreditation Standards for Accreditation for AYUSH Centre Service Providers. All NABH documents for Accreditation for AYUSH Centre are in MS-Word/Excel files and user can edit them. User can make changes as per their organizations need and within few days their entire documents with all necessary controls will be ready. The total documents for NABH for Accreditation is introduced at just 35000 INR., which is very competitive price.
The content covered in the NABH documents for Entry Level Accreditation for AYUSH Centre is listed below:
- Sample NABH Manual for hospitals
- Sample NABH manual/SOP for departments
- System Procedures for hospital
- Health and Safety Procedures for hospital
- Set of Standard blank forms and system formats
- NABH entry level AYUSH centre Audit checklist
- NABH entry level AYUSH centre document compliance matrix
Download Sample Documents to understand detailed content covered in this documentation package, which is given on website, anyone can download it and refer them.
Hospitalaccreditation.in also provides NABH Consultancy services for Entry Level Accreditation for AYUSH Centre, which covers following step by step consultancy services.
The National Accreditation Board of Hospital and Healthcare provider has launched new entry level standards for hospital accreditation. Because the name implies that the entry level standards are for hospitals that wish to start the quality certification process but cannot do because of the strict requirements for full accreditation by NABH.
There are two types of new standards: One, for hospitals with over 50 beds, and two, for small hospitals with less than 50 beds. In both types of NABH Accreditation, hospitals must provide documented information. One of the most important steps to obtain Pre Accreditation Entry Level is to determine what Pre Accreditation documents for hospitals are needed. The NABH Documentation required for Entry Level Certification is as follow.
What Pre Accreditation Entry Level Documents are the required?
- Hospital Manual: Hospital Manual covers the details like introduction, scope of service, hospital policy, vision and mission, applicable laws and regulations, quality policy and organization structure.
- Department Manual: The different department system is given in department wise manual as listed below.
- Central Sterility Supply Department (CSSD) manual
- Emergency Preparedness
- Infection Control
- Medical Record
- Human Resource Management
- Procedures: Procedures covers all the details like purpose, scope, responsibility, how procedure is followed, reference documents and formats. There are two types of procedures like System Procedures and Health and Safety Procedures.
- Standard Operating Procedures: Standard Operating Procedures document covers a guideline to establish system as per NABH pre entry level standards requirements. covering access, assessment and continuity care (AAC), care of patient (COP), continuous quality improvement (CQI), management of medicine and patient rights and education department
- Forms and Templates: It covers forms required to maintain records in the hospital as well as establish control and make system in the organization.
- Audit Checklist: NABH Audit Checklist covers audit questions to be used for hospital system auditing for objectively evaluate the adherence of system by functional heads to establish processes. It also includes audit questions as a quick reference for all related work areas of the hospital
Global Manager Group offers different NABH Documentation Kits for Hospital Accreditations. To get more information about these documentation kits, Click here