In the recent times, demand for healthcare services has increased due to various market forces such as medical tourism, insurance, business growth and competition. As a result, the expectations of higher quality consumers have also increased, which has indeed lead to the introduction of national and international accreditation bodies to act as a quality assurance mechanism, thus enhancing customers access to better healthcare services.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) defines Hospital Accreditation as a public recognition by a national or international healthcare accreditation body, of the achievement of accreditation standards by a healthcare organization, demonstrated through an independent external peer assessment of that organizations level of performance in relation to the standards.
NABH Accreditation Consultancy assists healthcare organizations to establish, comply, monitor and sustain the quality processes and helps in preparing the hospitals for the accreditation according to the latest standards & editions. NABH Consultancy provides complete guidance through implementation, NABH documentation as well as training required for quick accreditation.
Benefits of Hospital Accreditation with NABH Consultancy
Following are the key benefits that organization can achieve with implementation of NABH accreditation system in any hospitals and healthcare units.
- Patients are benefited with Accreditation most.
- Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff
- Rights of patients are respected and protected
- Patient satisfaction can be evaluated.
- The staff are satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning
- Accreditation to a health care organisation stimulates continuous improvement.
- It enables the organisation in demonstrating commitment to quality care.
- It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.