The National Accreditation Board of Hospital and Healthcare provider has launched new entry level standards for hospital accreditation. Because the name implies that the entry level standards are for hospitals that wish to start the quality certification process but cannot do because of the strict requirements for full accreditation by NABH.
There are two types of new standards: One, for hospitals with over 50 beds, and two, for small hospitals with less than 50 beds. In both types of NABH Accreditation, hospitals must provide documented information. One of the most important steps to obtain Pre Accreditation Entry Level is to determine what Pre Accreditation documents for hospitals are needed. The NABH Documentation required for Entry Level Certification is as follow.
What Pre Accreditation Entry Level Documents are the required?
- Hospital Manual: Hospital Manual covers the details like introduction, scope of service, hospital policy, vision and mission, applicable laws and regulations, quality policy and organization structure.
- Department Manual: The different department system is given in department wise manual as listed below.
- Central Sterility Supply Department (CSSD) manual
- Emergency Preparedness
- Infection Control
- Medical Record
- Human Resource Management
- Procedures: Procedures covers all the details like purpose, scope, responsibility, how procedure is followed, reference documents and formats. There are two types of procedures like System Procedures and Health and Safety Procedures.
- Standard Operating Procedures: Standard Operating Procedures document covers a guideline to establish system as per NABH pre entry level standards requirements. covering access, assessment and continuity care (AAC), care of patient (COP), continuous quality improvement (CQI), management of medicine and patient rights and education department
- Forms and Templates: It covers forms required to maintain records in the hospital as well as establish control and make system in the organization.
- Audit Checklist: NABH Audit Checklist covers audit questions to be used for hospital system auditing for objectively evaluate the adherence of system by functional heads to establish processes. It also includes audit questions as a quick reference for all related work areas of the hospital
Global Manager Group offers different NABH Documentation Kits for Hospital Accreditations. To get more information about these documentation kits, Click here
In the recent times, demand for healthcare services has increased due to various market forces such as medical tourism, insurance, business growth and competition. As a result, the expectations of higher quality consumers have also increased, which has indeed lead to the introduction of national and international accreditation bodies to act as a quality assurance mechanism, thus enhancing customers access to better healthcare services.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) defines Hospital Accreditation as a public recognition by a national or international healthcare accreditation body, of the achievement of accreditation standards by a healthcare organization, demonstrated through an independent external peer assessment of that organizations level of performance in relation to the standards.
NABH Accreditation Consultancy assists healthcare organizations to establish, comply, monitor and sustain the quality processes and helps in preparing the hospitals for the accreditation according to the latest standards & editions. NABH Consultancy provides complete guidance through implementation, NABH documentation as well as training required for quick accreditation.
Benefits of Hospital Accreditation with NABH Consultancy
Following are the key benefits that organization can achieve with implementation of NABH accreditation system in any hospitals and healthcare units.
- Patients are benefited with Accreditation most.
- Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff
- Rights of patients are respected and protected
- Patient satisfaction can be evaluated.
- The staff are satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning
- Accreditation to a health care organisation stimulates continuous improvement.
- It enables the organisation in demonstrating commitment to quality care.
- It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
Leading information sharing website for Hospital Accreditation and documentation consultancy services, Hospitalaccreditation.in introduced new product Documentation Kit for Eye Care Organization Accreditation.
Accreditation to Eye Care Organization (ECO) stimulates continuous improvement. It enables ECO in demonstrating commitment to quality care. It raises community confidence in the services provided by the ECO. It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
To accomplish this requirement, consultant form hospitalaccreditation.in with highly experienced in hospital accreditation have designed and offers Eye Care Organization NABH Documentation kit online to help Eye Care Organization. It covered all requirements of Eye Care Organization documentation. The document kit is having sample documents required for implementation of Eye Care Organization – NABH Accreditation as per latest National accreditation board of hospitals and healthcare provider standard (1st Edition September, 2016).
The complete set of eye care organization accreditation documents assists user to understand quality systems in hospitals and how to achieve fast and effective accreditation certification. Eye Care Organization Documentation kit contains documents like Manual, System Procedures, Process approach, Standard operating procedures, Eye Care Organization audit checklists, etc.
The ready to use Eye Care Organization accreditation documents covers sample templates that are written in simple English and easily editable format. The user can update total documentation templates as per organization working system and create own documents for their company in quick time. User can also download Free Demo that helps to learn each document in details.
Leading Hospital Accreditation and Documentation Consultancy Services provider, Hospitalaccreditation.in has introduced new NABH Documentation kit for Pre Entry Level for Small Health Care Organization. This standard specifies requirement for hospitals which having facilities below 50 beds for patients.
The Hospitalaccreditation.in is offering readymade Pre Entry Level for Small Health Care Organization – NABH Documentation kit that saves time and cost of certification process. It covered all requirements of Pre Entry Level for small health care documentation. The document kit is having sample documents required for implementation of NABH hospital accreditation as per latest National accreditation board of hospitals and healthcare provider standard (1st Edition April, 2014) for Pre Accreditation entry level standards for small healthcare organization.
This documentation set contains readymade templates such as NABH Manual, Department Manual, Procedures, SOPs, set of sample forms, Hospital Committee, Hospital Audit Checklists, etc. as a ready reference tool for quick documentation for certification. The complete sets of Pre Entry Level for Small Health Care – NABH Documents are designed by the highly experienced team of people with rich experience of hospitals system.
The ready-to-use Pre Entry Level for small organization – Hospital accreditation documents is offered online by Hospitalaccreditation.in at very competitive rate of just $540. User can also download Free DEMO that helps to learn each document in details. This ready to use sample templates are written in simple English and easily editable format. The user can update total documentation templates as per organization working system and create own documents for their company.
The Hospitalaccreditation.in, leading information sharing website for hospital accreditation and documentation consultancy services is announced that introduced new product Pre Entry Level for Hospital Documentation kit required for hospitals having facilities above 50 beds for patients.
The Hospitalaccreditation.in is offering Pre Entry Level for Hospital Accreditation Consultancy as well as selling Ready-to-use documentation kit, which saves time and cost of certification process. Pre Entry Level for Hospital document kit is having sample documents required for implementation of health safety system based on NABH as per latest NABH standard (1st Edition April, 2014) for Pre Accreditation entry level standards for Hospital.
The readymade Pre Level Accreditation for Hospital Documentation consists of following list of documents:
- Hospital Manual
- System Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Blank Formats
- Hospital Committee
- Hospital Audit Checklist
The complete sets of Pre Entry Level for Hospital documents are prepared by the highly experienced team of people with rich experience of hospitals system establishment and process improvement and many hospitals are appraised successfully.
The ready to use Pre Entry Level for Hospital documents priced at USD 599, which covers sample templates that are written in simple English and easily editable format. The user can update total documentation templates as per organization working system and create own documents for their company in quick time.
Free demo of the product can be download that help to learn list of documents covered in this product in details, visit: http://www.hospitalaccreditation.in/download/D145.pdf